'A girl can never have to many shoes' is a rule I live by and although I don't spend a lot of money on shoes I do have quite a few pairs that don't get worn. However here's a look into my closet (shoe rack) to see my favourite pairs of heels which, especially now party season is coming up, get the most wear.
.JPG) |
| These red Primark shoes were bought for a fancy dress costume as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. This black pair is from Boohoo. |
.JPG) |
| The nude pair with the pastel ice cream coloured studs are a Primark find which I bought for my Prom 2 years ago. The loafer style ones are again from Primark and are actually a dark green. I like to wear these with the socks for a very preppy look. |
.JPG) |
| I LOVE these block heeled shoes from New Look (which I got for £7!) and they are possibly the comfiest heels ever. This blue suede-y pair are from Miss Selfridge and are a bit battered (well loved let's say) from nights out. |
No comments:
Post a Comment