I wonder how many Kate Moss lipsticks in 107 Rimmel has sold? Quite a
lot, I imagine. 107 is a matte berry colour which I associate strongly
with crisp Autumn mornings, chai lattes and of course, CHRISTMAS. (Not
long to go now... eeeee)
 |
| Kiko Ace of Diamonds Lipstick in 27 |
However I made a recent,
magnificent discovery. Kiko's Ace of Diamond Lipstick in 27. I'm fairly
new to the brand Kiko but this lipstick was one of the first things I
bought at their Regent Street shop. I'd seen Anna from
ViviannaDoesMakeup mention it and I
really wanted to try it. The Kiko lipstick is a semi matte
affair and is slightly more purple-y than the red toned Rimmel 107. It
is definitely more moisturising than 107 which i think is down to it not
being completely matte.
I'm not replacing 107 by any means, but I love my new Kiko lipstick and will definitely be wearing it a lot this Winter!
No comments:
Post a Comment