Last Sunday me and my Mum toddled along to the Royal Albert Hall to see the Dance Proms. My absolute FAVOURITE thing is watching shows, it's such an inspiration and just reminds me why I'm training for this: performing is what I love to do.
I wasn't sure what the Dance Proms were going to be but it was a happy surprise, most of the performers were from local dance schools and were great! There was such a variety of performances, from tap to ballet, Tahitian dancing to hip hop. There were also guest dancers from the Royal Ballet were beautiful of course. My and my Mum were lucky enough to get reseated so that we were four rows from the front as well, which was pretty fabulous. It was just a really enjoyable evening and lovely to be in the Royal Albert Hall; I'd forgotten how stunning that building is.
No comments:
Post a Comment