Monday, 17 November 2014

Disappointing Product // Make Up Your Mondays


 There is so much love from everywhere for the Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray. I was in Debenhams on Oxford Street a couple of months ago and decided to pick one up from the Urban Decay counter.

However the one that I was sold is the 'De-Slick' one, which I think that lady sold me because I told her that I sweat my makeup off (the problems of dancing for 8 hours a day!). I don't actually have oily skin, I have pretty dry skin and so I don't think this particular one is right for me.
I was just generally disappointed with the way it didn't really stop the makeup sliding off my face and how it looks slighly sticky/shiny when dried on the face.

I think I should probably have bought the 'All Nighter' spray, which I've read rave reviews about and so I will probably go back and try that one out next.

No comments:

Post a Comment