Saturday, 1 November 2014

A Flying Visit // SaturDIARY



So this week has been an odd one... I've been off college for 'reading week' (I've not done much reading...) and have been to visit my parents back in the South West. As lovely as it was to see them, it was nice to get back to London on Wednesday for a training day for work.

However all this travelling up and down the country means lots of trains. Don't get me wrong, I love trains but a 3 hour journey either way is pretty long. My iPod is something I just can't live without on these journeys. I listen to it so much: on trains, walking to college or work, in the gym, even doing my weekly shop and so I'm always on the look out for new music.

Brooke Fraser is an artist that I love: she's from New Zealand and makes such cool music. Her 4th album is on it's way I think (I hope!!) but her new song 'Kings & Queens' is my favourite song of the moment.

Definitely check it out, her voice is just beautiful; it just makes me feel really calm. And her other albums are also fab!


No comments:

Post a Comment