Like a lot of other girls in this country, I wear [probably an unessesary amount of] makeup every day. I'm definitely a drugstore gal: I just can't bring myself to spend what little money I have on a £40 foundation. Quantity not quality, isn't that the saying?... No? Okay.
Anyway I thought I'd share a quick look into what I slap on my face at the moment. I'm no guru, I know just enough to make myself look half decent for a selfie, but I'll talk you through the products I use and why.
| My everyday makeup of the moment |
My Kiko eyeshadow quad in number 100 is my new love. It's four neutral shades ranging from creamy beige to dark brown are all very shimmery (which I like) and I blend the lightest and darkest shade together on my lids.
The Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in True Ivory is a little to full a coverage and slightly too shimmery for me so I mix a drop of it with the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in Light Beige. The Bourjois one is much lighter coverage, almost more like a tinted moisturiser, which I prefer.
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser is a clear silicone-y product which I use under foundation to make the skin smoother. It's a very good dupe for Benefit's Pore-fessional though, at less than half the price.
The Revlon Colourstay Concealer in 02 Light is a bit yellow-toned for me but is perfect for spots. I use the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 02 Cool Medium (not pictured - laying forgotten in the makeup bag) under my eyes.
I use the Rimmel Brow This Way clear gel to fix my brows. And boy do they need fixing.
My favourite everyday lipstick is MAC Patisserie. It kind of looks like I'm not wearing any lipstick and that's why I love it.
This Soap and Glory Love at First Blush is new. I'm not a huge blusher fan so this is perfect - light, not too pigmented and with a really pretty shimmer.
This Kiko Eyebrow Pencil in 04 is my EXACT eyebrow colour, so I just use it to neaten up my brows.
Loreal Superliner Perfect Slim in Intense Black has always been my eyeliner of choice. I'm a liquid eyeliner girl and I do love a good smokey eye or a cat eye and this felt tip makes eyeliner easy.
Loreal Voluminous Mascara X5 in Extra Black. Another Loreal fave, I only bought this because the brush is an almost exact match to the Clinique one I was using before. This is just as good, and much cheaper!
| The eyes |
No comments:
Post a Comment